LifeSPRINGS Colloidal Minerals for Horses
BECAUSE YOUR HORSE DESERVES TO BE HEALTHY TOO! Minerals are essential nutrients for both man and animals. Every living cell in the body is dependent on minerals for proper function and structure. They are vital components of body tissues and fluids and work in combination with enzymes, hormones, vitamins and transport substances. The mineral content of the soil has become depleted in many regions due to continual cropping and the overuse of fertilisers which only replace the major minerals such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Once the mineral content of the soil is depleted this can, in turn, lead to lower mineral levels in the crops and pastures grown on these soils.
MINERAL DEFICIENCIES IN HORSES “Sub-clinical” trace mineral deficiencies are very common in domestic animals including horses. These deficiencies are often not recognised by horse owners and trainers as no specific symptoms of an obvious “disease” may be seen. Trace mineral deficiencies are not usually detected by routine blood tests and may continue undiagnosed for many months and even years, reducing the overall health and performance of your horse.
Horses with trace mineral deficiencies may show the following symptoms:
- Dull, rough hair coat
- Brittle, crumbly hooves
- Less than optimum body condition and muscle mass
- Muscle disorders such as “tying-up”
- Nervous, highly strung behaviour
- Poor athletic performance
- Recurring or prolonged viral infections
- Reduced fertility in both mares and stallions
The following benefits have been found when the animal foodstuffs have been supplemented by LifeSPRINGS Colloidal Minerals for Horses:
- Improved Health
- Reduction of diseases, even the common COLD
- Improved hair quality
- Improved Disposition
- Improved Conception Rates
- Improved structure of the hooves, especially in the outer exterior of the wall
Our experience shows that if the animals that are supplied with LifeSPRINGS Colloidal Plant Derived Mineral premix, there will be a considerable improvement, but it would take between six to eight months for a definite improvement to be noted. It has taken considerable time to fully develop a complete supplement formula to the point where it works universally. It works on yearlings, on mares, even in season; it works on stallions and is beneficial to quarter horse and thoroughbreds. The following ingredients were added to LifeSPRINGS Plant Derived: – YEAST CULTURE, STABILIZED RAW WHEAT GERM AND ACTIVATED ENZYMES Yeast Culture – creates the flora that is needed for the microbiological development to breakdown the foodstuffs and release the enzymes, when it gets into the colon, and then into the bloodstream. The balance we have developed is important for certain compounding as it has allowed us to obtain the perfect ratios for a supplement. However, you can adjust the equivalent of the amounts of supplement you use depending on the weight and the size of the animal and how active it is, whether in heavy breeding or in active training. The Stabilized RAW WHEAT GERM that comes from the wheat field of Australia carries a high concentration of Vitamin E, which is needed to carry and bond the B Complexes, the amino acids and the minerals together. The enriched supplement carries all the amino acids, all the B Complexes and more trace elements in an organic form which come from yeast as it is grown. The stabilized raw wheat germ adds a considerable amount of Vitamin Ewhich helps to carry and bind and creates bonding as the animal digests the material. The ingredients within the minerals, particularly Germanium, carry extra oxygen which compliments Vitamin E. Thus if you carry more oxygen to the animal, there cardiovascular system is going to improve, thereby reducing the buildup of lacticacid. The Seleniumand Lithium within the mineral complex itself help with the neurotransmission and nervous condition, especially of the racehorses. RESULTS LifeSPRINGSä COLLOIDAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES, have been already extensively tried on horses. The following are the most common findings.
- The young animals out to the racetrack, after they have been raised on these compounds, do not develop nervous habits and they are easy to haul. This is important, knowing that some horses get very claustrophobic in the trailer and small compartments. Furthermore, when these horses go to the racetrack they do look around but they not panic. Similarly, at the starting gate it has been noticed that they are not nervous or panicky. The horses do not get over-excited, they go out and do their job, they pay attention and they are focused on what they are doing. They do not get squirrelly in the head and they do not become untrackable on the racetrack and hard to saddle in the paddock.
- LifeSPRINGS COLLOIDAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES improves the overall disposition of the animals. It is important to note that when the Vitamin/Minerals Mix (LifeSPRINGSä COLLOIDAL MINERALS SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES) is added to the horses’ diet, you can overcome a lot of bad disposition in the horses – but not in all cases because they are individuals just like anyone else. What is important to note, though, is that taking the horses through the breaking period and onto the racetracks, you can cut your time frame down considerably by getting the used to tasks. This does not mean that they are going to be in a condition to run a mile and a half. What it means, however, is that there is going to be a definite advantage to the horses’ learning capacity as the addition of LifeSPRINGSä COLLOIDAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES has a remarkable benefit onto their learning curve. Furthermore, the horses do not seem to have post race trauma, and it has been observed that there is almost 100 percent exertion of the animal’s capability. Therefore, the so called non performers and ‘sour’ horses – be it roping horses, professional barrel horses etc. – benefit from LifeSPRINGSä COLLOIDAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES in that their capabilities are enhanced.
IMPROVEMENT IN THE BREEDING SHED
- The formula has improved the sperm count of the stallion. It has been noticed that mares that have been out of service because they could not hold a follicle as a result of the quality of the mucus membrane inside the lining of the uterus, improved.
- That is to say that the mucus membrane inside the lining of the uterus has improved to the point where the mares not only produce egg and a follicle but also impregnated and therefore do not abort.
IMPROVED HOOF WALL
- Any improvement of the Hoof Wall is extremely important in the breeding and racehorse business. We have found that when the animal is raised on LifeSPRINGSä COLLIDAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES, the foot not only grows down, but it grows out. We have experienced even on full thoroughbred horses and horses that we have in the running quarter horse field, (where they are predominantly thoroughbred, as much as 7/8 thoroughbred), that the horses always maintain at least ¼ inch around the wall to support the shoe. This means that laminitis, in most cases, has been avoided. Furthermore, the horses with laminitis and brood mares with dropped soles, when put on LifeSPRINGSä COLLOIDAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES, have improved to the point where they can go on with their normal activities and really perform.
IMPROVEMENT IN THE HORSES THAT ARE BOUND UP OR HAVE DIARRHOEA
- There is a trend to overuse antibiotic which can bound up the horses. Some horses also suffer from diarrhea from the use of some drugs. The drugs can put animals’ digestive tracks in complete disarray – e.g. the animals’ belly growls and he has an enormous gut ache. When such a horse is put onto the LifeSPRINGSä COLLOIDAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES, the yeast culture in the Mix starts to develop and the B Complexes settle down the animals’ nerves resulting the animal a nice firm stool and the belly ache goes away.
- IMPROVEMENT IN HYPERSENTITIVE BLOODLINE IN THE THOROUGHBRED FILED –BOLD RULER
- Bloodlines which make the animals more trackable and easier to handle
NUTRITIONAL & ANCILLARY BENEFITS
FLY PROBLEM AND ODOUR PROBLEM
- When the animals’ stools are gathered into a manure pile and let compost, the odour is practically gone and there are little or no flies attached to the pile. The minute traces of organic arsenic and cyanide, which help to eliminate viruses in the system, and consequently are passed down to the stools, almost eliminate odours and fly problem on the manure pile.
REDUCTION IN PARASITES [CONTENT] SHINY AND DUNDRUFF FREE COAT Sulfur in particular, which is present in the minerals, helps to make the coat shiny and dandruff free. OTHER BENEFITS OF USING MANURE PILE When, after a short of time, the manure pile starts decomposing, it becomes parasite free and thus excellent for the ground and plant grasses. It also acts as pesticide because of the active ingredients which the animals pass through their systems. LifeSPRINGS COLLOIDAL MINERALS ARE HARVESTED NOT MANUFACTURED Plant derived minerals are water soluble and are highly absorbable from the gastrointestinal tract due to their molecular structure, minute particle size and bio-electric negative charge. Plant derived minerals are reported to be up to ten times more absorbable from the gastrointestinal tract compared with metallic, inorganic minerals. Simply add LifeSPRINGS Plant Derived Minerals for Horses to the feed each day. LifeSPRINGS Plant Derived Minerals for Horses can be added to proprietary feeds, sweet feeds, vitamin and mineral supplements or mineral supplements as these products do not contain the extensive range of plant derived minerals exclusively available from LifeSPRINGS. DOSE RATE for LifeSPRINGS PLANT DERIVED MINERALS FOR HORSES Horses (450-500 kg): 2 scoops (60g) daily or approximately 2 Kilograms per Month Ponies (250 – 300 kg): 1 scoop (30g) daily or approximately 1 Kilogram per Month Being organic, LifeSPRINGS Plant Derived Minerals are 100% natural and are safe for use in all horses including pregnant and lactating mares and foals. The supplement does not contain any substances that will contravene the rules of racing or other equine competition. Important Note:- LifeSPRINGS Colloidal Minerals for Horses can also be used for all other Farm Animals; Livestock, Swine, Poultry, Sheep, etc.
LifeSPRINGS Colloidal Minerals for Horses are available in 12kg Tubs and Bulk